Wicklow Scenic Walks Ireland
Staying in Dublin for a short break or a holiday?
Looking for something different but
only a day or even an afternoon?
Than look no further. With Wicklow Scenic Walks, enjoy a private guided walk on Dublin’s doorstep. We specialize in bespoke
guided walks and tours for individuals and groups. The walks offer more than just the pleasure of walking in the nature
between the mountains and the sea. It is also a unique opportunity to explore the rich heritage of this area known as the
Garden of Ireland, in the heart of Ireland’s Ancient East.
At Wicklow Scenic Walks, all the walks by Beatrice, a local walking guide living in the area for over twenty years. She
meets you in Dublin and looks after everything, it’s a half day or a full day tour. All you have to do is relax and enjoy the
Glendalough Valley and Djouce Woods Paddock Hill
the Monastic Site
Giant’s Grave Fairy Castle Ballycorus Chimney
Bray Head – The Cross Bray Head – Cliff Walk Killiney Hill Park
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Bespoke private guided walks and tours (individuals, families, groups, corporate and charity events)
- Easy to moderate walks off the beaten tracks and accessible to all
- Trails mainly on the flat with some uphill accessible to all
- Leisurely walks
- Frequent breaks to admire the landscape and to relax in the heart of unspoilt nature
- Local guide who knows the area and its trails like the back of her hand
- Insight into the local history and many anecdotes about the local ways of life